As an Accounts Trainee you will be directly handling our bookkeeping clients. You will work closely with our existing customers and partners to create value for them and forge long lasting relations.
To succeed in the role you will need to be self-driven, well-organized, ready to learn and result oriented; ideally with B2C and B2B working experience in the FinTech arena.
- Working on Accounting Software like Xero and QuickBooks Online
- Developing a chart of accounts and accounting procedures for new clients
- Posting entries shared by clients into their respective accounts in software on daily basis
- Ensure accuracy of data entry
- Review and process unpaid or pending accounts
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Monthly reporting to client on agreed parameters
- Analyze and maintain customer account activities
- Coordinate with manager to ensure client satisfaction